7 Rotarian Way
Bolton, ON L7E 1Y2
- Finger Food Buffet – no Pot Luck Supper this year
- Photo Show – entries must be in place by 7:00 pm (see details below)
- BDHS Annual Reports
- Financial Report
- Election of Directors for 2020
2019 AGM Annual PHOTO SHOW & Discussion with Gary Hall
There are 5 Classes in the 2019 AGM Photo Show. You may enter only 1 photo in each class. All photos must have some Horticultural content.
Class 1: A Garden View – your interpretation
Class 2: Autumn’s Fall Colours
Class 3: Pollinator– photo of plant, flower or vegetable with pollinator
Class 4: Garden Visitor(s) – your interpretation
Class 5: Photographer’s Choice- must have some Horticultural content
Rules and regulations specific to this show:
1. Entries must be in place by 7:15 p.m.
2. All exhibitors should be BDHS members in good standing.
3. Digital photo prints are accepted provided images have not been manipulated, although cropping is acceptable and recommended.
4. Photos must be taken by the member submitting same but need not be photographs of a member’s own garden.
5. All images must include some horticultural content. Judging will be based on image quality and the manner in which the image is evocative of the class.
6. Photos must not have been entered in a previous photo show of the BDHS.
7. Exhibitor’s responsibilities:
a. Each photo print to be mounted individually on white bristol board (mounting will not be judged) one to two inches larger than photo.
b. Photos may be of any size up to 8 x 10 inches (not including mounting board).
c. Entry tags must be complete and affixed to the bottom of mounting boards.
d. Place photos in proper class.
e. One entry per class.
f. Removal of photos after the show.